Our actions to ensure that we do not contribute to the spread of Novel Corona Virus
- Staff have been instructed in all of the recommendations of the HSE Ireland and in the Covid 19 etiquette.
- Signage has been installed to encourage staff to wash their hands as often as possible.
- Everyone on the team is encouraged to wash their hands on arrival and on return from any break etc
- All surfaces, phones, keyboards etc are regularly sanitised
- Shipments from Holland are disinfected (wiped down) on arrival before the stores person unpacks the boxes and trolleys
- Each florist has a designated section of the warehouse and workflows that ensure no cross over.
- Customer service personnel are working remotely so that they are able to isolate from the workplace, using up to date telephone and smart cloud based technology.
- The florists that make flower hat boxes and bouquets place the finished item on a separate bench for our video person who makes your video, ensuring space and distance. Before the hatbox is handed out to a driver it is wiped down with disinfectant before leaving.
- Drivers do not enter the warehouse, orders are brought out to them on trolleys.
- Drivers clean and sanitise the inside of vans daily with disinfectant and they regularly sanitise their cab space, telephones and internal space. They are also instructed to sanitise their hands between each delivery.
- Drivers telephone the recipient when outside the address and offer to leave the bouquet outside the door, allowing the recipient to pick it up without contact.
- We review these actions daily to ensure the very safest way for our team and customers