"Flowers bring a tablescape to life and add to the conversation at the dining table"
The most anticipated holiday is almost here again!
The festive season always gives us a great excuse to delve into the latest festive decor trends and have fun incorporating them into our homes. To keep with the excitement of the season, we’ve enlisted the help one of Irelands most popular and most loved decor-influencers Luke (aka @hartgrovehome) to share his tips on how to decorate our home for Christmas.
With an incredible 109k following - Luke is one of the most watched interior influencers ever in Ireland and he's got a huge audience who are obsessed with his stylish home. Read on for his ultimate guide to holiday decor!
- Start early and leave all that Christmas time to spend with friends and family.
- Make sure to have your decorations organised for the following year. The last thing you want to do is spend hours detangling those lights.
- Always listen to Christmas music when you start. It can be a lenghty process so you want to uplift your mood and get into the spirit.
- Get help when doing any outdoor lights. It might look easy, but the last thing you want is an accident. Decorations can be heavy. Always be safe.
- Fill your room with candles and Christmas scents like pine and eucalyptus. This is one of my favourite things to do. Ambience is key and this is what will bring a cosy mood to any room.
- Add some flower arrangements to your table or hallway.
You can follow Luke on @hartgrovehome for all the most stunning pics, reels and decor ideas!